Friday, August 20, 2010

GIRL QUITS JOB ON DRY ERASE BOARD

This week I learned of "Jenny" who quit her job by sending the following pictures to all of her colleagues. The creative way in which this was done deserves a spot on my blog.

































Today I learned that her name is not Jenny, but Elyse Porterfield:


She was not "Spencer's" assistant, but:



And sadly,



Eventhough "Jenny" didn't resign this way, I absolutely love the creativity of this all the same. All credit to the talented Elyse Porterfield and theCHIVE.com!

If I ever quit my job, I suspect I might to it a little something like this! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a charming issue, I expect you would surely post on it again sometime near the future. Thanks guys! ReMARKable white board

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...