Thursday, January 12, 2012

I REVIEW FOR THE TYNDALE BLOG NETWORK!

Exciting news, friends! My blog has been approved and I am now officially part of the Tyndale Blog Network!


Tyndale House Publishers will henceforth kindly provide me with complimentary copies of books for review! This is a huge honour for me since Tyndale has been a part of my life for so many years. I have come to love so many books published by Tyndale, and of course own a Tyndale Life Application Study Bible.


Tyndale publishes Christian fiction, nonfiction, children's books and Bibles, and aim to spread the Good News of Christ around the world. Tyndale is home to some of my favourite authors such as Francine Rivers and Dee Henderson, both of whom have been featured on my blog in the past. I am sure I will discover many more favourite authors throughout this exciting journey with Tyndale.


Thank you, Tyndale, for this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...